Portable Toilet Rentals
Our portable toilets meet OSHA standards for occupational safety and health. Our portable restrooms are designed to be a grade above what you’re used to using. We keep you, the customer in mind. We’ve given you a bigger, safer and more pleasant portable restroom experience.
GLOVER’S SEPTIC units are designed and constructed by the world’s leading manufacturer utilizing the most current engineering technologies to make our products safe, pleasant and clean. GLOVER’S SEPTIC offers products ranging from basic construction units to a multitude of contemporary designs for every occasion such as weddings, private parties, graduations and other public events.
Why Choose Glover’s Septic:
- Our portable toilets meet OSHA standards for occupational safety and health.
- Glover’s Septic offers competitive pricing and volume discounts.
- We provide multi-state service.
- We provide next day delivery at no additional charge.
- Our portable toilets can be conveniently booked over the phone and are rapidly delivered regardless of whether you order one unit or hundreds of units.
- Glover’s Septic is fully insured and bonded.
- We provide weekly service and field maintenance procedures and extra service on request.
- Choose a locally owned company that understands jobsite requirements.
- Our portable toilets can withstand abusive field conditions.
Construction Portable Toilets Features:
- Two rolls of 2-ply tissue paper
- Antibacterial hand wash
- Security locking latch
- Maximum ventilation for worker comfort
- Rugged Construction
Our Portable Hand Sinks Features:
- Dual hands-free operated foot pumps for water dispensation
- Hand soap
- Dual faucets for added crowd capacity
- Paper towel dispenser
- Self-contained compartments for fresh water and waste water
- Compact and easy to manage and refill
The portable hand-washing sink from GLOVER’S SEPTIC is fully equipped with a water holding tank and two soap dispensers. It’s also the perfect size for easy transport.
Our ADA/Wheelchair Portable Toilets meet and exceed ADA compliance and afford the following features:
- Full-width handrail
- Ground floor access designed for wheelchair access
- Over-sized door frame
- Pneumatic door closure for comfortable, consistent, predictable access
- Two rolls of 2-ply toilet tissue
- Tissue paper seat covers
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Roomy interior allowing for caregiver assistance
- Locking security latch
This Special Unit / Handicap Unit include the same great features as the shared unit, but include added room for special needs or wheelchairs.
If you are interested in renting our portable toilets, please complete the service request form or give us a call at 800-979-0013.